Belted, Balanced, Mounted, Glued and Vented* Tire Bundle – decorated in Chrome Pen on Pomona Wheels.
Proline REACTION TIRES and Proline HOOSIER Chain Link Front Treaded Tires.
Pro-Line Reaction HP Belted Drag Slick 2.2/3.0 No Prep Rear Tires (S3)
Pro-Line Reaction HP Belted Drag Slick 2.2/3.0 SCT Rear Tires feature a High-Performance herringbone weave pattern Belt molded inside the tire. These belted slick Drag Racing tires were specifically made for no-prep Drag racing and will not balloon or expand during use, giving you more control when you are putting down the power! The Reaction HP SC tires provide the incredible grip that you expect from Pro-Line due to the soft S3 compound but will also provide unmatched stability. Just like all of Pro-Line’s tires, they are proudly Made in the USA!
NOTE: Reaction HP tires have a maximum speed rating that, if exceeded, could result in permanent damage to the internal belt. For the Reaction HP SC tires that is 90 mph or about 7,000 RPM. Over revving your Reaction HP tires could result in breaking the internal belt, which will NOT be covered under warranty. This can be caused by “diffing out” your tires or holding the throttle open while one, two or three of your tires are stopped, which substantially increases the RPM sent to the free-spinning tire or tires.
- Molded-in High-Performance Herringbone Weave Pattern Belt
- Reaction HP Tire Will Not Balloon or Expand During Use
- Specifically Made for No-prep Drag Racing
- Soft S3 compound Provides Incredible Grip on Your Drag Strip
- Belted Slicks Give You Control to Put the Power Down
- Soft Foam Inserts Included
- For use with Pro-Line 2.2″/3.0″ Wheels like the Pomona Drag Specific Wheel
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- (2) Reaction HP SC 2.2″/3.0″ Drag Racing BELTED Tires
- (2) Soft Foam Inserts
Pro-Line Hoosier Super Chain Link 2.2″ Front Tires
Fully licensed by Hoosier, these Hoosier Super Chain Link 2.2” 2WD Front Buggy Tires were specifically made for Dirt Oval racing! The Hoosier Super Chain Link tread pattern not only looks amazingly Scale but the tire also offers the same High-Performance as full-size tires, so you can have realistic style and performance on your Sprint Cars or any 2.2″ Buggy Tire application. And just like the full-size Hoosier tires, these Angle Block tires proudly display White Hoosier Logos on the sidewall!
To make it easy on race technical inspection during spec races, Pro-Line has molded in Compound Identifiers into the Sidewall of each tire. The Hoosier Super Chain Link 2.2” 2WD Front Buggy Tires feature rounded side tread for consistent slide action that will not catch ruts and flip your truck when you throw it up into the corner. The Hoosier Super Chain Link tread pattern creates excellent steering combined with long lasting and consistent performance. The Hoosier Super Chain Link 2.2” 2WD Front Buggy Tires and every other tire that Pro-Line makes is proudly Made in the USA! Throw down the inside pass on your racing buddies with Pro-Line’s Hoosier Super Chain Link 2.2” 2WD Front Buggy Dirt Oval Sprint Car tire!
- Officially Licensed Hoosier Tread Design
- Tires Made Specifically for Dirt Oval
- Molded Sidewall Compound Identifiers
- White Hoosier Logos Proudly Displayed on Sidewall
- Exact Scale Detail
- Great Combined with Hoosier Angle Block Rear
- Rounded Side Tread for Consistent Slide Action
- Great Forward Grip with Consistent Performance
- Soft, Re-usable and Water-proof Closed Cell Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 3.34″ (85mm)
Width: 1.10″ (28mm)